At a time when businesses seek every competitive advantage to fuel growth, New Albany, Ohio offers abundant, reliable and affordable sources of power and water. Billions of dollars in infrastructure investment will enable the city and utility systems to easily accommodate growth as demand increases to meet business expansion plans.
- American Electric Power (AEP) offers triple feed electric capabilities with electrical supply from two different substations to provide redundancy and reliability
- The Energy Cooperative also provide electric service to businesses in the New Albany International Business Park
- Columbia Gas of Ohio is the largest natural gas utility in the state and one of seven energy distribution companies of NiSource, Inc.
- The Energy Cooperative also provide gas service to businesses in the New Albany International Business Park
- The city’s water service features two water towers and can service a million gallon a day user. Water capacity will increase from 15 MGD to 73 MGD by 2018
- View Business District Data for specific capabilities by location