What Businesses Need to Succeed
New Albany offers a carefully calibrated mix of infrastructure, services, amenities and incentives that attracts and retains a remarkable range of businesses, from global headquarters and R&D facilities to professional services, manufacturing and logistics, data centers and entrepreneurial enterprises.
Region’s Largest Master Planned Business Park
• Region’s largest master planned and fastest growing business park
• Innovation clusters for personal care and beauty, information and technology, corporate office and R&D and healthcare
• Three freeway interchanges adjacent to park provide easy access to State Route 161 and Interstate 270.
Right Mix of Assets and Amenities
• New Albany Net’s lit fiber optic network connects to more than 200 carriers at highly competitive rates
• Dual feed electric capabilities
• Shovel-ready commercial sites
• Commercial space ready for move in
• Business incubator for startups and technology firms
Business Centric Services
• Streamlined planning process
• Competitive incentives